Just a few ice breaker questions I thought of (hehe)
- what’s your name?
- i go by crimson or lisette but my real name is #topsecret
- why are you called crimson? is that your favorite color?
- back when oblivion was new there was a quest where the character goes to an arena. when you’re finally at the top rank you get to pick a name and i liked crimson blade. crimson has stuck since then
- my favorite color is probably blue, or black, or grey, or orange, or green, or red
- are you a girl or boy?
- i’m a girl but i frequently play as guys on games and like to associate myself with male characters (my header)
- what’s your preferred pronoun?
- i grew up as ‘she’ but i also like ‘they’ so either of those is fine
- how old are you?
- college age, that’s all you need to know LOL
- do you go to school or are you a working adult?
- it varies. sometimes i do both, sometimes i do one, sometimes i do neither…
- why is your blog called my fujoshi life?
- i’m a fujoshi and this is basically my life in a blog. yeah, i do only read yaoi all day and if i have time i watch anime and well…do nerdy stuff (haha)
- how long have you been blogging?
- i’ve had this blog since november 2014, however, i opened it up for business around march 2015. i had another blog i was running in 2014 but that died when i lost interest so almost three years if you start from 2014.
- why do you change your blog around so much?
- i’m a fickle person. and this changing stuff happens frequently, sorry?
- other than weeb stuff and blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
- i don’t? haha. i mean, i like to write stories, take pictures, and draw when i’m not too lazy. in terms of sports i sometimes play volleyball and bowling. obviously i play games and read but that’s part of blogging too so…i guess that’s all (haha)
- what are your top 10 anime?
- it changes frequently. right now i’d say (in no particular order): cardcaptor sakura, samurai champloo, mob psycho 100, my hero academia, beyond the boundary, kobato, death note, kuroko no basket, ace of diamond, aaaand vision of escaflowne, maybe
- what are your top 10 manga?
- this is so hard! ok let’s see…again, in no particular order: my hero academia, skip beat, tokyo ghoul, 07 ghost, black god, black butler, alice the 101st, blood alone, food wars, and hakkenden: eight dogs of the east
- can you recommend me some yaoi/bl series?
- i don’t really watch yaoi so my list is lacking haha. doukyuusei was Amazing! and this boy is a professional wizard was cute, so those are my recs : ) for shounen-ai there’s loveless, no. 6, and yuri on ice!
- what about yaoi manga?
- my, i hope you are ready for a list that rivals santa’s to do list! (jk…) for the sake of short answers here’s a short list. some of them are more shounen-ai while others are rated P for Perverts: warning! whispers of love, caramel, only the flower knows, seven days, honto yajuu, sick, finder, crimson spell, and so many more
- what’s your favorite genre? least favorite?
- i tend to gravitate towards shounen series because i like action, fantasy, and lots of guys. i don’t really like slice of life or anything with too many girls as the main characters, my limit being 1. in the yaoi realm i don’t have a favorite genre, i like it in any setting
- do you read yuri?
- i don’t make it a point to read it but yeah i do. i was curious about it a while back but found myself reading some crazy sh* so i ran away. luckily i’ve found some pretty cute recs from people so i’m ok now
- do you have favorite yuri series?
- i read whispered words and really liked it. i also adore their story by tan jiu!
- who is your favorite character right now?
- this changes as frequently as the hell i reside in. right now i’m not really in any hell so i’ll list general favorites: reigen, mob, L, ciel, bakugou, tsukki, hinata, and many more!
- what is your otp right now?
- i’m into death note right now so LxLight are my jam. i’m also reading some inaslaine (aldnoah zero) but i’m not obsessed with anything right now
- oh, i also am in love with (don’t judge!) reimob. i can’t help it, there’s just something about them that pulls me in and yeah, mob is going to grow up into a fine man with muscles and he’s going to carry reigen into the sunset!
- what conventions do you go to?
- i try to go to as many local conventions as i can! in a year i go to about 4-5 conventions (with the exception of 2017). i also try to go to a convention in CA at least once
- overall i’ve attended the following conventions at least once: acen, anime expo, animeZAP, naka-kon, anime matsuri, colossalcon, fanime, uchi-con, otakon, anime weekend atlanta, anime world chicago, anime midwest, con-alt-delete, yaoicon, and ramencon. i hope to attend nycc and sdcc one day!
- how do you decide which to attend?
- generally i go to any local conventions if i have the money. out of state conventions will vary. sometimes i’ll go because they have a guest i really want to see (like reika at anime matsuri) or i want to meet with friends (lyn at fanime) or i hear good things about it (anime expo)
- what console do you play games on?
- i’ve recently become more comfortable on my pc but i also play on the 360, ps4, my phone, and vita
- what kind of games do you like to play?
- i like games with story and games where i can do my own thing (i believe these are called open world?). I don’t like shooting games because i suck at those
- what are your favorite games?
- oblivion, skyrim, tamriel, fable 2, fable 3, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, and alice: madness returns. i also like the naruto games and that one call of duty game (an older one but i forgot what it was called). i don’t play a lot as my priorities lie in unlocking as many achievements as i can (rather than finishing a game)
- what games are you playing right now?
- i’m still playing skyrim, sometimes i play tamriel and soon i will be playing morrowind. i recently tried dishonored and liked it, so hopefully i can play that once i’m on break
Feel free to send me an ask or leave me questions in the comments section if you want to know more about me~